Re: LIVE AID....

Mark J. Lanzilla wrote:

> Is there a recording or video of thid great music event.....if so...how
> can i get a copy....if not......HOW COME???
> I thought it was so great to see the BOYS slam-dancing during their
> brief stage time!!
> does anybody remember this!!?????
> LET'S PITCH IN AND SEE IF WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT DID HAPPEN TO ALL THAT
> LIVE AID MUSIC!
> thank you!

	I most certainly remember watching the WHOLE telecast of Live Aid back
on July 13th, 1985.
	I ordered pizza and beer on TWO separate occasions that day because of
unexpected company coming over to watch the concert here in America.
	I LOVED The Who's performance, even though the band shortened down
"Won't Get Fooled Again" to allow more time for other material, because
as you all know, each group only had enough stage time for a
mini-performance.
	The Who were in top form, and of course I was especially very proud of
them.  Elton John and Queen turned in very moving and powerful
performances as well!
	Hell, practically every band there did a GREAT job in their own right!!
	As far as I know, Live Aide never did officially make it to home video,
or else I would have bought that baby LONG ago!
	I'm I right to guess that it STILL has'nt been marked for home
rental?????

							Joseph