Meg Patterson

The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

> The Who Mailing List Digest
>  Thursday, November 13 1997 Volume 04 : Number 287
>
> In this issue:
>
>         Re: "Somebody Saved Me"
>         Recent Submissions-Feedback
>         Re: Pete and the Spice Girls
>         RE: Live MSG Quad CD
>         Townshend/ Homosexual?
>         re:RE: Live MSG Quad CD
>         FW: Isle of Wight Video
>         [none]
>         Re: Recent Submissions-Feedback
>         Isle of Wight Video
>         GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
>         [none]
>         Re: Pete and the Spice Girls
>         Re:  Woodstock
>         Re: Townshend/ Homosexual?
>         Tommy Roe / Herman's Hermits

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 01:04:12 -0600
> From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
> Subject: Re: "Somebody Saved Me"
>
> >From: THRH79B@prodigy.com ( KELLY D GILES I)
> >Again, this doesn't seem to
> >fit with Clinic Lady (was it Megan?).  Finally, I have never read
> >anything to suggest that Clinic Lady (I'm almost entirely certain her
> >name was Meg)
>
> Meg Patterson.

 Alan
 Are you confirming that the song was dedicated to Meg,
 that the album was, or both, or are you just adding her
 last name.....I'm kinda curious if that was actually
 dedicated to her (somebody saved me).
 I do now remember (without looking) that the album was
 dedicated to "Meg and all teenagers in love everywhere"?

 Now was this cut from the "Face Dances" era? Seeming that
 it appears as an outake on the cd.....That would make the
 song written about 2 years too soon to be for Meg, although
 he could always just....dedicate an appropriate song....
 being that one....no?