Re: Tommy at Woodstock - Underture

>Oh yes, they did.

Oh no they didn't!  (Is this getting a bit vaudeville or is it just
me?)

>It's on the "30 Years" boxed set on disc 2, preceding 40
>seconds of the Abbie Hoffman incident.

Sure, they SAY it's the "Underture", but you can never trust "them"!
I may be insane (okay, I'm DEFINITELY insane), but I personally think
that what the box set claims is the "Underture" is really "Sparks".
Don't fall for the "Underture" conspiracy!  And whatever you do,
don't eat the blue M&Ms!

- -Yellow "Hiding under the bed" Ledbetter