Yvonne Elliman

Is anyone aware of Yvonne's version of "I Can't Explain " (off of her "Food
for Love" LP??  There is some KICK Guitar by Pete, and I had gotten the LP
years ago,  and recently I thot if I could find it on CD it would be great to
have. Well, I purchased the CD "The Best of Yvonne Elliman" (a recent
"remastered" release),and the guitar parts are edited shorter and not as up
front, at least as I remember it on the Vinyl. There is an earlier "Best of"
which may have a better mix. If anyone Hasn't heard this version it is worth
it for the signature Pete guitar work.