Simon & Ben in Vancouver

Just got back from downtown Vancouver trying to pick up some advance
tickets for S&B, who were SUPPOSED to be playing November 23rd at
Richards on Richards. They're not...anymore. Venue's been changed
apparently to The Gate on Granville, just a couple blocks away, and a
few steps down in character! If anyone is interested, the phone number
at The Gate is 604-608-4283. Unfortunately when I went in to ask, nobody
seemed to know anything about the tour date! Go figure.

Bill in Vancouver
I CAN see for miles, especially today when it's snowing in the east!!!