It's A Boy & QUAD in Oslo

This is to let the world know of the arrival of Simon,
third son of Hans Hoekstra (long-standing Who-fan and reader of this
Digest) and Evelien ("What Who" - well, yes Eve, Miles Davis was good
also- in his particular league of course).
So there you have at least 3 Who-Links in one message!

Something else: I recently bought not one but two copies of a new 2CD
boot, called Quadrophenic in Oslo. It's great (How about I Can See For
Miles as one of the encores).
Dennis Bowler (AUS) told me he already hade it (on tape). Does that go
for every one reading this list. Or do I have something that is worth a
trade here?
Anyone interested may e-mail me privately (hmc@euronet.nl) so as not to
bother others.

Have a Nice Day.