Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #282

> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:50:00 -0500 (EST)
> From: DayTriper1@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Lifehouse live
>
> Buck, re:
>
> << Does anyone know the complete set list for the 4/26/71 Young Vic show? >>
>
> Thanks for the date- I never did figure it out till now! Here's the setlist
> on my copy:
>
> The Who- Lifehouse Live '71
> Too Much Of Anything
> Getting In Tune
> Bargain
> Pinball Wizard
> See Me, Feel Me
> Baby, Don't You Do It
> Water
> My Generation
> Road Runner
> Naked Eye
> Bony Moronie
> Won't Get Fooled Again
>
> Hope this helps....
>
> - -Mike

>Thanks, Mike.  This does appear to be the complete set list for the Young Vic, although I still have a sneaking suspicion that The Who played a longer set than what's on the Lifehouse Live boot.  Since the master tape from this show was supposedly recovered from the same Olympic Studios' dumpster as the New York Record Plant masters, it could well be that there's a missing reel with the first part of the show on it (can't really imagine them starting a set with Too Much Of Anything).
Probably just wishful thinking on my part.  Guess I'd like to believe
that somewhere there are potentially releaseable live recordings of Pure
& Easy and Time Is Passing, two of my favorite Lifehouse tunes.  Has
anyone ever picked Bobby Pridden's brain about his stash of live Who
tapes?

I'm going back to my life now,
Buck