Re: Song titles

> Theory Two (this one just occurred to me): Someone OTHER than Pete
> gave the song that title.

Yellow:

Possible, since on (at least some of) the US releases it's called You
Didn't Hear It. I don't believe for a second "21" was meant to be Nora's
age, though. That's too vague even for TOMMY. I believe that was a
salvage job Pete did for the play.

>  I have been told that European versions of "Quadrophenia" list one
> track as "The Punk and the Godfather", whereas we in the US have it
> listed as "The Punk Meets the Godfather".

Not on the US remixed version. It might lead one to believe it was
Decca/MCA who changes song titles, which implies 1921 was the correct
title...

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend