Re: The 1921 Question

> I am probably playing with a hornets nest here, but is the literal ,
> historical, interpretation of Tommy really important?

Paul:

Not really, but in a time while The Who is doing little which might
solicit discussion, it's a legitimate topic...don't you think?
Not to put down this list, or any band-oriented list, but I couldn't
really call any of the notes "really important." Informative and
interesting, at times..trival at others. Often thought-provoking.
I would think any flaws found in Who songs are not so distracting they
detract from beauty of the work, or the messages therein.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend