Daltrey web page

Emmee wrote:

>And Finally in Emmee news, I am working on a page solely dedicated
>to information on Roger Daltrey, I am looking for any links or
>information that you may have for me...

I think it's great that you're doing this!  When I've looked down the list
of Chris's Who Links, I've always been very disappointed to see how few
listings apply to Roger.  I think the guy's contributions to making The Who
powerful and moving over the years are actually more respected among rock
critics and fans at large than within Who fandom.

I may have a link or two to suggest that might not be among Chris's yet.  If
there's any other assistance you need in setting up the page (such as
suggestions or feedback for your ideas on what to put there), just let me know.

Rich B.