Rock Legends issue #2

I just bought a new magazine called Rock Legends (no date to be found
anywhere), with Jim Morrison on the cover and a blurb declaring Led Zep to
be the greatest rock band of all time (I wonder if they're including the
next century).  In addition to a full page photo of Keith Moon, there's a
two-page article on The Who toward the back of this thin publication.  In
big print, it says he died in 1977--though the correct year is given toward
the end of the article.