Another Iron Man movie update

The following is new from Harry Knowles' infamous website "Ain't It Cool
News:"

"Warners' next project is my favorite. Iron Giant. (it's not Iron man
like some have heard; it's definately iron giant.) The giant will be all
CG and everything else will be 2D. It takes place in the 60's and has a
Cold War scare theme to it. I think you know the story but the production
art had such a pop-art feel to it that will denfinately stand out form
the million other animated clones we're about to see. The giant itself
looks like Gigantor. He has laser eyes and ends up saving the planet from
alien invasion. Aliens, Robots, poodle skirts, the 1960's, This is the
coolest project I've ever seen."

                                     -Brian in Atlanta