Re: Who chat

Nice to see someone setting up a Who chat on AOL...I don't subscribe
to AOL, but I feel better about the world knowing that they'll have a
Who chat! :)  We've had a Who chat here on Prodigy for several months
now (I set it up, thank you thank you), and it's great!  It's so
great in fact that I think I'll plug it here!

Prodigy's weekly Who chat takes place on Sunday nights, 8 pm
Central/9 pm Eastern in the music area, in member room "WhoTopia".  I
host under the nickname Sal Simpson.  If you have Prodigy, then stop
on by, we'll be happy to see you.

- -Yellow "Magnolia" Ledbetter