Shea 82

Responding to Shevy,
yes i am quite aware of what the order of the opening acts were.  The first
nite i  was on the floor around 2nd base maybe a little further in the
outfield.  the 2nd nite i was in the loge and couldn't get to the floor, so
i was unaware of the missles being levied at david johansen.  as i think of
it your probably right about that as it was a very short set.  as far as
the clash i dont remember much keep in mind these shows were 15 years ago.
i've been to way too many who/dead/yes and other shows in the interim to be
able to recall more specific details.(TATTOO was cool though) as far as the
beatle closing on the first nite i still think that it was appropriate,
keep in mind it is always interesting to see what bands cover whose songs.
remember lennon was dead about 2years at that point and still very much a
figure in many peoples minds. as far as the clash not remembering words im
impressed that at the time you knew the words, remember the clash was one
of petes' favorite bands and i remember alot of energy coming from them.  i
saw 4or 5 shows on that tour and always enjoyed what the clash brought to
the table. anyway i'll send the trial balloon  again anybody have the shea
videos? i have many videos to trade just let me know..also if anyone has
audio of these shows drop me a line, there was a record put out but the
songs are very much cut up and tough to listen to.. cheers
oh i forgot any tapers out there let me know as i tapes some msg last year
and will tape hartford...looking for trades only see ya soon....eb

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........