"I Hung My Head"

        I've been listening to a Sting song from his last album (brownie
points for French class, 'cause it's *en francais*), and I found one that I
really like on that that I, for some odd reason, can hear Roger singing.
        It's "I Hung My Head", and even though he and Sting have very little
in common vocally (please don't open up this particular proverbial can of
worms), I think it's the perfect song for dear Roger to be singing!
        If you have access to it (the album is "Mercury Falling"), give it a
listen and tell me what you think.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm