Here comes the Magic Bus

>> The new classic rock radio station in my area broadcasted a great
>> ad. It has a guy with his girlfriend at the opera, falling asleep.
>>
> >Suddenly the vikings in the opera being doing "Stairway to Heaven"'s
> >Coda.  Then they begin to smash instruments left and right, and the
> >bassist bears an incredible resemblence to Entwistle.
>>
>In the NYC area, our station's TV ad uses the ending of "Won't Get
>Fooled Again" before the band smashes the instruments.

I remember a few years ago in Manchester (that's in England, by the
way), the local bus company was called GM Buses (GM=Greater
Manchester).  They had a cheesy little TV advert which used the Magic
Bus chorus as the jingle, except the words had been changed from "Too
much, the Magic Bus" to "Here comes the GM bus"
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk