The Dreaded Styx & the Dreaded Barry Manilow

>------------------------------

>Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 03:02:11 -0400 (EDT)

>From: Godfather <<lmunro@mustang.uwo.ca>

>Subject: for detroit whofans..

>Are any whofans in the detroit area going to the june 7th Styx concert? If

>so, let me know and we'll get together and have a few..

>Luke

Would Who fans go to a Styx concert? Could they look themselves in the mirror the next day?

In a similar vein, someone mentioned a week or so ago that Barry Manilow was opening for the Who at some stop on the latest North American tour. Can someone please set my mind at ease and confirm that this was a joke.

Martin O. Screech	"Exquisitely Bored in Nanaimo"

Home: (250) 390 - 4826

Work: (250) 754 - 1295