Audio off CD's For Sale

If anyone is interested I am selling copies of the following for $7
recorded on to high quality audio cassette. I do not make a living selling
Who stuff any sales that I make goes directly into buying Who items it is a
way of being able to afford getting Who items that I do not have. Hope you
see something you like.LONG LIVE THE WHO!
1. Tommy Demos 24 songs EX+
2. Lifehouse To Leeds EX+
3. Punk Meets The Godfather Quadrophenia Demos 13 songs EX+
4. Its A Quadro Who's Next And Quadrophenia Demos  EX-
5. Life With The Moons Several Unreleased Songs 21 songs EX+
6. My Generation Live 9-29-69 Amsterdam 16 songs EX-
7. Who's Back Live 1965-67 17 songs
8. Maximum BBC BBC Recordings 28 songs EX+
9 Accept No Substitute San Francisco 1969 EX-
10 Pete Townshend LifeHouse Demos 11 Songs w/Party & Lies EX
11. Pete Townshend Music Must Change Live Academy of Music & Beacon Theater
EX
ALL ARE RECORDED OF COMPACT DISC IF INTERESTED E-MAIL ME AT
whoman@azsunset.com
Thanks all