Who/PT Radio Show CDs for sale (CHEAP!)

I have the following M/NM Who/PT radio show CDs with cuesheets for sale due
to the fact that they are duplicates:

1. Superstar Concert Series "The Best of 1996," Show #96-52, 2-CDs, 90
minutes, $20.

     Pete Townshend-Let My Love Open The Door, Now and Then, Magic Bus
(All live cuts from that Fillmore West show)

     Van Halen-Pound Cake, Judgement Day, Spanked, Right Now, Why
Can't This Be Love (All live)

     Neil Young-Old Man, Heart of Gold, Farmer John, The Needle and
the Damage Done (all live0

     Aerosmith-Sweet Emotion, Toys in teh Attic, Love in an Elevator
(all live)

Great live PT, Young, VH, and Aerosmith stuff!

2. Off The Record Classic-Pete Townshend, Show #s 96-29 and 96-30, 2-CDs,
120 minutes, $20.

     Interview and music, including 21 Who and PT studio recordings,
and three live solo songs from last year's Fillmore West show
(Sheraton Gibson, A Friend is a Friend, and I Am an Animal).  Great
words from PT and three of tunes he played solo last year!

3. BBC Classic Tracks-The Who, Show #96-25, 1-CD, 30 minutes, $10.

     Includes recordings of Who songs recorded at the BBC: Substitute,
Summertime Blues, Happy Jack, Pictures of Lily, and Anyway, Anyhow,
Anywhere.  Better than Maximum BBC boot!

4. BBC Classic Tracks-The Who and PT, Show # 97-08, 30 minutes, $10.

     More stuff recorded at the BBC (My Generation, Dancing in the
Street, and Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere), and from the Fillmore last year
from PT (Magic Bus, and Let My Love Open The Door).  Again, better
that Max BBC boot, plus a couple of live PT on CD!

Please contact me directly if you are interested in buying these from
me.  E-mail me at: <dhughes@unlinfo.unl.edu>.  First people to contact
me gets 'em.  Prices do not include postage, which I'll figure out
when I mail them to you.

Thanks,

Dave Hughes