Ox Volume / S.O.S Apology

Good day all,

    First, please disregard my request for Digest #121. Jen DID
send it to me as an attachment I just didn't scroll down - I'm
such a bonehead! Thnaks Jenn :)

    For some Who content...I'm sure this time 'round we can expect the
same volume troubles with John's bass as on the last tour. Your seats
and the acoustics of the venue are definitely factors in his sound each
night. Of the 5 that I saw, Buffalo's bass solo was the inferior but I
believe this was due to the way he actually played it. He spent a lot
of time fingering quickly on the high frets which didn't exactly THUNDER
to the back of arena. (Which Jay and I noted during the post-show meet).
The Albany show WAS good but nothing beat Philly.

"And I wonder...I wonder what went wrong."
Stoo