Re: What's The Date?

On Thu, 22 May 1997 02:14:15 -0400 (EDT) Gnck2000@aol.com writes:
>Sure...got the ticket stub right here: Dallas Memorial Auditorium
>	Row E/Sec.2/Seat3
>	"Super Attractions of New York Present Herman's Hermits"

Thank you very much.  Dates for the Herman's Hermits tour are the Holy
Grail of Who date collectors.  Look for it to be mentioned in my "The
Who in July" on July 1st as the 30th anniversary of the above date rolls
around.

			-Brian in Atlanta

P.S. Here are the dates I have so far:

67/07/14 Portland, Oregon
67/07/23 Dallas Memorial Auditorium
67/08/?? Atlantic City, NJ at The Steel Pier
67/08/17 Chattanooga, Tennessee
67/08/20 Fargo, North Dakota and Minneapolis, Minn.
67/08/22 Rochester War Memorial Auditorium
67/08/23 Atwood Stadium, Flint.
67/08/24 Philadelphia
67/09/07 Honolulu, Hawaii