Re: What's The Date?

briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady) sed:
>I am pretty sure it would have to be the Dec. 2nd, 1971 date.
> Here's the set list from the show the night before in Houston:
         <snip>
>Now, in exchange, could you Please, Please, Please tell me the city and
>venue of the July 23rd, 1967 show?  No one seems to have that concert
>listed anyway, anyhow or anywhere.

Sure...got the ticket stub right here: Dallas Memorial Auditorium
	Row E/Sec.2/Seat3
	"Super Attractions of New York Present Herman's Hermits"

I nearly missed this one. As the arena darkened for The Who, we young
whippersnappers were pushing toward the stage facing a line of rent-a-cops.
Someone behind me pushed me right into one. Two cops grabbed me under each
arm and escorted me right out a side door (I thought they were going to bust
me). Walked right around to the front door, showed my ticket stub and went
back in just as The Who started playing.