A Quick One Live

5/19 Andrew asked:
> Speaking of "A Quick One," when was the last time the tune was performed
live?

Andrew-
At the Beacon in 93 Pete did AQO as well as Cobwebs & Strange as the
opening number with the band members marching onstage playing a variety of
what seemed to be miniature instruments.  The applause for the opener was
so intense that I didn't realize what song it was until it was almost over.
 I was absolutely overwhelmed to hear "I Am An Animal" (a personal
favorite) and "AQO" (such an unexpected surprise) in the same show.  As
usual he gave me what  no one else can.  Does anyone have audios of these
shows?  If I may, I would love to have copies, please E-Mail me directly if
someone can help.
jacqueline