Release delay & Disco

> Nope, the release date has been pushed back to June 3.

Bruce:

So I was told too, yesterday. Still the ICE website lists them as being
released yesterday. You'd think they would update a website...it damn
near ruined my day, not getting them.

> Hard to say whether Led Zep would have done disco as anything more than
> a joke.

Lev:

Zep did do a Disco song: For Your Life. Funk/Disco, anyway. The Kinks
were the ones to do Disco (Superman) as a joke.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend