Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #122

just hate to be negative
and have to laugh everytime I see y'all swipe at ticketmaster
ticketbastard, ticketbuster, etc
could we for real start a webwide boycott of lousy svc, and generally shoddy
handling of our most precious times an d $s.,
were grateful i donot get the impression that they are. They make money
inspite of themselves we suppose,.....
good luck with the ticshyster conspiracy.   Call us when its underway.  I'd
rather feed the corruption of street scalpers and that lousy 'unorganized'
machine than be insulted constantly by nonavailability, misinfo, and apparent
corruption in ticket distribution,
all you front rowers know what we mean....(those that paid legitimately in
fair ticket lotteries excepted of course)
have we said anything wrong?  we still enjjoy from any distance and angle,
but someday maybe we can be closer...
oh we forgot, this is the way
 sgm
and you know it dont happen that way a'tall,
                                                          PT