Bridge School Set

Quick question:

Does anybody out there have the setlist for PT's performance at last year's
Bridge School Benefit?  Also, is it a performance worth tracking down on tape?

Closing in on two months until the July 22 show in Minneapolis!!!  Will it ever
get here?!  As long as they play MOST (hopefully all) of Quad and as long as
they play "Substitute," I will go home a VERY happy camper!  Also, for some
reason, I would love for the boys to rip into some older numbers like "Pictures
of Lily" (a personal fave!) or "A Quick One" or even "Leaving Here."  I'd be in
heaven!  I probably shouldn't hold my breath, though.

Speaking of "A Quick One," when was the last time the tune was performed live?

andrew

"It's only teenage wasteland..."