Re: A Geography lesson

On Mon, 19 May 1997 11:15:58 +0000, "Citywatch Ltd"
<email@citywatch.prestel.co.uk> wrote:

>>Live at leads
>
>PLEASE!!! "leads".  Do me a favour.  I hope for your sake this is a=20
>typo.  A quick lesson:  LEEDS is a city in ENGLAND (you know, the=20
>country the Who come from), more specifically, the north of England=20
>(Yorkshire).  Believe it or not, there are more than 2 cities in=20
>England (i.e. not just London & Liverpool).  You should pay more=20
>attention in your geography classes.  Do they teach non-North=20
>American geography there?? I wonder.

We are regularly treated to studies that show that many Americans
are incapable of finding their own country on a map of the world, so
it is not clear that they teach North American geography either. At
least not successfully.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much."
                                         Oscar Wilde