5-18 Digest

Find it...I've got to hear it all again..My heart has
heard the sound of harmony
Blind to it...as my tears fall again..
It's only by the music...I'll be free.

> Hope I die before I get bored,
>
> - -Yellow "Lemon Fresh" Ledbetter

Thank you so much.  I needed to laugh today!
jacqueline

>         BTW, anyone who likes sci-fi and has not yet seen "The 5th
> Element"... go see it!  See it if you're a Gary Oldman or Ian Holm fan,
too.
> Good flick!

Jennifer is correct- an interesting blend of black humor and adventure.
And I don't even like Bruce Willis.
jacqueline

> Dave Hughes wrote:
>
> P.S.  I am going to the July 22nd Quad show in Minneapolis.  Anybody
> else going?  My seats are in Section 208, Row N (all the best seats
> were gone when I got mine).  Anybody know where these seats are?
I feel nautious recommending TicketFart for anything, but I gotta admit
their website has all the seating chart.  Just go in a choose the state the
concert is in, choose the venue and then seating.
jacqueline
on Sat, 17 May 1997 "Blair M. Cummings" wrote
> Subject: Re: seating and things
>
> I too agree! After waiting in line for Buffett tickets for 3 hrs and
> him selling out in 25 min and NOT getting a ticket, I would be VERY
> happy just to sit across the street from the WHO show and "hear" the
> concert!

My first show at the Garden in 79 consisted of nosebleed seats ( I have a
photo to prove how absolutely far away we were!!)  and at the time, I
didn't care too much.  But after being in the first ten rows for 4 of the 8
shows I saw last year, I've gone and spoiled that for myself.  The only
thing really great about being in the back or way over to one side is that
no one yells at you to sit down or throws things at you when you won't!
jacqueline