Re: Saturday Night Catatonic

>Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 04:55:41 -0400 (EDT)
>From: REIDBEAR@aol.com
>Subject: Re:  Feedback
>
>Who Girl wrote:
><<Let's settle this discussion once and for all:
>I DISCOVERED FEEDBACK! Okay? Back in grade school.
>
>Thank you.
>

>Oh darn, now the truth finally comes out.  I don't have to say I told ya so
>do I?  LOL, of course it was Pete coping a brilliant girl.

Coping? Add another "p" and he would have been copping me! Oh unfullfilled
fantasies!!
And thank you for saying I'm brilliant :)

Really, I invented feedback on my little plastic Yogi Bear guitar with my
little Barbie amp.

But seriously folks:

Did anyone catch "Saturday Night Live" last night? I haven't watched that
show in years but I happened to be sprawled on the couch, all alone,
drinking Samuel Adams, and I watched most of SNL (except when En Vogue came
on, I left the room). Anyway, they did a parody of the "Rock and Roll
Fantasy Camp" thing with Jeff Goldblum dressed like Ric Ocasek except his
name was Vic Ocasek, "Ric's cousin" and it was actually quite funny: For
$4,00 you could go fishing with Ted Nugent and canoeing with the rhythm
section from the J Geils Band, and Vic Ocasek also said that Pete Townshend
and Paul McCartney would be there!

Well I thought it was funny.