T.O. meeting and the "piano player from Texas"

        Okay.  Let's get this off the list.  Anyone who's going to T.O.,
e-mail me, and we'll start a little mailing group about where to meet.  If
you have a brilliant idea, send that to me too.

>Unfortunately I missed the names of the "rock-piano player from Texas" and
>the other keyboard wizard "who has worked with me (=Pete) since the late
>sixties". Can anyone help ?

        That piano player is John "Rabbit" Bundrick.  Unfortunately, you
can't see where he got his nickname anymore, because he has dentures!  (He
must - braces are too much of a pain when you're much older than 25, I'm told.)
        The other keyboardist....  He looked like the guy on the DST tour,
the kid from Jul(l)iard!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |		from Penny Politics....
/---/            \__ - ____/   "If it sounded like the Who, even 1%, I
				wouldn't bother" Roger Daltrey on solo career