Toronto

To all toronto attenders, esp Stoo, Doug and Jennifer,

Thanks for your response to my mail.

Stoo: Thanks for the invite.... Montreal is a wonderful place.... this
tears me apart but I am going to have to pass..... I am going to europe
for three weeks following the concert... being a university student has
it's restraints...... but I am looking forwrad to meeting you......
besides I spent BIG BUCKS for tix in toronto.... section 201 row
A....... I am A huge fan with a small body :)

Doug:  the venue sounds great...... cause anyother place is too far away
and the alcohol mommentum will get lost:), and for you americans.....
the drinking age is 19 :)

Jennifer:  I was just feeling the vibe for the summer, no worries as too
making plans... I was bored and in a "WHO" mood.... just trying to warm
things up in "DAMN COLD CANADA""

Cheers
Andrea