Re: albums

- ----------
> From: Bill Lukas <drjimmy@htp.net>
> To: TheWho@igtc.com
> Subject: albums
> Date: Friday, April 18, 1997 3:25 PM
>
> I love the Who (their music that is) and I want to collect every
> album they have ever made. So far my collection consists of
>
> Quadrophenia
> It's Hard
> Who's Next
> Live at leads
> Who Are You
> Face Dances
> Who By Numbers
> Who's greatest hits
> Sell Out
> A  Quick One(Happy Jack)
> Who's Better Who's best
> Tommy
> Who's Missing
> Magic Bus
>
> These are the ones that I have, I would like to know what albums I need
> to complete my collection. If you know please let me know.
>
> 			Bill

Bill,

Providing you have Web access, check out this link.  One of the links on
this page will get you to a list of all (or as complete a list) WHO
records, official or otherwise.
Greg A.

http://lincmedia.co.jp/staff/chris/Who1.html

This is the address to Chris' Who Links... One of the best areas around for
Who Links.