TTFN (no Who content)

My friends,

I have unsubscribed from the Who Mailing List for the summer. I will be
away from school, and therefore away from my e-mail. I shall return on
August 30th. Anyone wishing to get in touch may reach me at
<FTWV34C@prodigy.com> Otherwise, I'll be you on the Prodigy Who BB's! Ciao,

Adam

"There's a FISH in my mixture!"
<http://nemo.hamilton.edu/personal/aabbate/index.htm>
- -----------------------------------------------------
Adam V.S. Abbate                                    l
Half-Cuban Illegal Gravel Lord and Snappy Dresser   l
aka                                                 l
The Walrus                                          l
aka                                                 l
Rogue Bison of Love                                 l
Tamed Rabbit of Hate                                l
AND part-time Singing Catfish of Sarcasm            l
THE SECOND.                                         l