The Who and Barry Manilow

Dave wrote:
>The act playing before The Who is Barry Manilow. Maybe he'll stick around
and sing Behind Blue Eyes.

Or if we're lucky Pete and the boys will sing Coppa Cabanna.

When the '89 tour came to Giant Stadium here in NJ a New York radio station
(K-Rock, which at the time was Classic Rock) made a listener come in the
studio and listen to Barry Manilow songs for something like an hour in order
to win Who tickets. I think it was Howard Stern who provided this cruel and
unusual punishment.

Vac