Re: Odds & Sods

At 13:53 5/14/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:35:48 -0500
>From: KREGW@Alcon.alc.org
>Subject: Odds & Sods
>
>I'm back on board the igtc, formerly with Odds & Sods.  Can someone briefly
>explain what happened to the Odds & Sods list?  I wasn't paying much attention
>to it for a while and suddenly it stopped.  I hope Scott Smith didn't get
>evicted or anything.

His landlord gave him a short notice and he had to move.  He's been working
on getting a ISDN line up at his house and configuring the hardware to
connect it.  Progress is being made and indications are he's within 1-2
days of being connected.  O&S resurrection should follow shortly
thereafter.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend