Re:Am I Alone Here? (and others)

Day Tripper asks:

>Hey everyone I was just put on this list, and I really like it, but I got to
>thinking: and I the only teenager on this list???

Nope- offhand, I know at least Jen and Yellow are still teens, and I am
still a teenager....

...UNTIL FRIDAY!!!  Hee hee.  I turn 20 on May 16.  :-)  So close to Pete's
b-day....

Denis asked:

>A Queen nut that I know sent me the following excerpt from a list of covers
>performed by Roger Taylors band The Cross.  Roger Daltrey is noted to have
>made
>a guest appearance with them on stage, presumably at the Marquee show.  Anyone
>have any more info?

Yeah- I do in one of my old Queen fan club books, I'll try to get it for
you....

And Chico Todd made me blush by writing:

>Since O&S is still down it seems like an appropriate time to publicly thank
>Jason (and my branch Christian) for making the Tacoma tape available.
>THREE CHEERS FOR JASON!

Shucks...thanks a lot, I apologize about the time it took for it to all get
done, but...whew, it's all done!  Glad you liked it!  Another successful
Odds & Sods tape tree....

Kreg asked:

>I'm back on board the igtc, formerly with Odds & Sods.  Can someone briefly
>explain what happened to the Odds & Sods list?

I think Alan has more information- Scott (I think) is apparently in the
middle of an upgrade that's taking a bit longer than expected, yes?

Take care,

Jay :-)

            *	              Jason Hare :-)   	      *
                   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
                http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
            "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."
				- Popeye the Sailorman (toot toot)