Paris second show 14/05

Hi Who People,

Just back from the show and it was G R E A T.
Played the quad thing, and then a few other songs (the beginning of Magic
Bus - sang by us..., WGFA, BBE, Substitute, ICA, and WAY)

Roger was great all the time, John's hands flying as usual on the strings,
but his clothes as ugly as usual too, I thought Pete was kind of tired at
the beginning, but he seemed to progressively enter the show & enjoy it.

A recent post on Dortmund 09/05 talked about John's bass inaudible, it sems
to me the bug's been fixed. His solo was OK (not was I'd call 'clear', but
still far audible & enjoyable).

Pete played with both acoustic and electric, and as I stated seemed to
progressively enjoy the concert to finally get wilder.

Keith.
(on the Net, not the Moon)

P.S.: make no mistake about getting 'wilder': just a couple of arm
movements, no jumping, and no breaking guitars. - what were you dreaming of ??!!