Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #119

The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:

>     The only other "hints" that I can think of are the shots involving mirror
> images. When Jimmy is behind the house repairing his scooter, his face is
> reflected into each of its 4 mirrors. Also, there is also another "multiple"
> reflection scene in the office lavatory.

Stoo:

These are both examples of the brilliant direction in Quad the movie. I
think you're correct that they were examples which point to Jimmy's
quadrophenic nature (for those in the know). I'd say it was also a nod
to TOMMY; an in-joke for Who fans. There were several in Tommy (the
movie), such as the Baked Beans sequence.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend