Tacoma '96

>Oh, and to anybody from the Odds&Sods list who was on the Tacoma Tree- all
>tapes have been sent out to branches, so e-mail your respective branch from
>now on.  Sorry again for taking so damn long but it's done now!

>Take care,

>Jay

Since O&S is still down it seems like an appropriate time to publicly thank
Jason (and my branch Christian) for making the Tacoma tape available.  I
didn't make it to any of the shows last year but this recording does a great
job of conveying the feeling and flow of the performance.  Keep praying for
a West Coast swing...I know my wife's not gonna let me fly out to the
Midwest!

THREE CHEERS FOR JASON!

Lait

Chico Todd (Not just Chico, not just Todd)

exquisitely bored in california

tthornton@campuspo.csuchico.edu