the point

From: Michael David Vincent <faubusmv@wam.umd.edu>Subject: Lonely Fans>

 I think that some of you on this list who bemoan the fact that>
 you
are the only Who fans among your peers are missing the point.  I think all
of us rabid listeners should take great pleasure in the fact that we have
tapped into and connected with the greatest music ever made.>>>>

I made comments to this effect and I wasn't missing any point. I love this
list and connecting with people Who are fanatic about the Who. You don't find
that in every day life.  If I stumble across a fellow Whooligan, they are
instantly my friend.  So don't tell me I've missed the point bucko!!!

Kentavo