Info Requested About 2 Bootlegs

Hi there, fellow Who people.  I just traded for 2 Who bootlegs, one =
called Who's Back and the other is called PT, RD and The Who-Alone and
=
Together 1986.
Who's Back is supposed to be live tracks from 65-67 and the other is 3 =
live PT tracks, 3 live RD tracks and 4 live Who tracks.  Anyone have the =
original CD's of this?  Does anyone know the actual recording dates and
=
places of the songs?  I'd appreciate the info.  Thanks.  Dave Schwartz