Re: Old 45 of The Who

<< I friend at work has an old 45. Here are the details.
 Side a:Pinball Wizard(2:55)/b: Dogs Part Two(2:21), The Who Vocal with
 Orchestra, Produced by Baron Lambert and Chris Stamp on Decca Records,
 Track Music , Inc. 732465(7-121,165).

 Interesting collectable, eh?  Would anybody know the value of this? What
 is The Who vocal with Orchestra?  I learned what Kit's real name is.

 BTW, there is no date on this record.

Does he have the picture sleeve to go along with it?
It was released in early 1969, its value is depending on its condition.