Re: Chicago Show

My telephone ticket experiences have left me very unsatsafied, so I felt
very lucky to get 13th row right seats for the upcoming Darien Lake
Concert.  I was the 2nd person in line.  The ticket seller was very astute,
he arrived early and asked everyone in line for their ticket "orders" so
that at 10:00 he could just start spitting out tickets.  He even allowed
those with out eneough cash to go to the local cash machine w/o loosing
their place inline.  BTW the first guy in line got 3rd row center, I was
only a few seconds behind him on the computer, but there are so many sales
agents vieing for the same tickets.....

Even though the weather was cold and snowing I must say I did enjoy waiting
in line with other enthusiastic Who fans. Its like speaking your home town
dialect with strangers, you know, you don't care if you know them, you are
just glad they can understand you.  Well, we all had different Who stories
to tell including one guy who said he got on stage in NYC and Roger put his
arm around him so the roadies wouldn't throw him off.

I am sorry you were not able to get the tickets you wanted.  I have found
that you get better results waiting in line.