Re: Who and MP3

From: Rui Resendes <rresende@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca>
Subject: The Who and MP3

	Greetings,

	>I was wondering if anyone knew of a song archive of Who songs in=20
>MP3 format.  For those of you who don't know, MP3 (mpeg3) is a =
relatively=20
>new song format which allows one to store music in 16 bit, 44 kHz (CD=20
>Quality) in minimal space.  For example, a 10 minute song would require =

>about 6 megs of space, as opposed to 100 megs !
	>If anyone know of such an archive, could you please let me know. =20
>I'm especially interested in an archive which may contain Who boots.

	>Cheers,
	>Rui

There is no such archive that I'm aware of. I have been able to search =
and find instances of a few songs, but usually I can never connect to =
the sites. Anyway, I've only seen about 2 or 3 songs by The Who on any =
search, usually Magic Bus, Baba O' Riley and My Generation.

=09
Bart Youngblood
Georgia Institute of Technology
e-mail: gt5457c@prism.gatech.edu