Introduction...ehhmmm

hi, my name is Andrea Lerche.  First day on this mailing list. You have
already enticed me to speak.......

As for tickets..........my comment is, go to a professional scalper.  Here
in Canada, I phoned a speciality ticket office, no line ups and guaranteed
good seats, I am twenty feet directly in front of pete.  But the
money....one good thing, the who are not as popular to the masses as they
once were.... good for me , bad for them....

Lastly is anyone going to the toronto show on July 29th?

Salutations
Andrea