IOW & Woodstock

Andrew;

I have the Isle of Wight video (Japanese ver) and I love it.  I would
suggest it to anyone.  As far as Woodstock if your looking for it get the
new remastered version with additional footage.  The have added to Hendrix
performance and included Janis Joplin's performance which was left out of
the orginal film and album.

In regards to The Who's performance at Woodstock I wonder if someone could
clear up an argument that my husband and I have everytime we watch it.
At the end of the set there is that memorable scene where Pete unplugs his
guitar and tosses it into the audience. (I get goose bumps everytime I
watch it. Still!!!)  Well the my husband says that after the stage goes
dark he sees a roadie go into the audience and retrieve said guitar.  I
argue that Pete wouldn't do that.  If he tossed it he tossed it.  He's not
an indian giver.  My husband says to grow up!!!!.

Well what do you think guys?  Has anyone ever noticed that footage?  Or was
anyone there that can shed some light on the dispute.

Another good video that's available is Rolling Stones R&R Circus.  The Who
were phenomenal and if you like early Jethro Tull their performance wasn't
to shabby either.  The only thing I must worn you about is that Yoko is
somehow allowed to sing during the Clapton/Lennon performance.  But that's
what fast forward was made for.

Kathleen