Chicago Show

Did everyone get tiux that wanted to for this show?
Did you get screwed like I did? I called in at 10:00 and was told that
the best available was section 206 which is off to the left and way far
back. Of course, the price was still the same. I'm sick of this crap. It
doesn't matter how big of fan you are. The price is still the same and
N0-one gives a <picard> about what you get. I got alleged "floor" seats
for the 2nd show at the UC last November, and they were so far back that
I had to use binoculars to see the stage clearly. Man, am I disgusted. I
wonder what the hell people who get the good seats had to do to get
them. This is another lesson in how unfair life is kiddies. Hand me my
checkbook.

L8r

'The' Chico