Re: Quad the movie & Kenny Jones

I'm only 15 and have been listening to the Who for about only 3 years now,
but I can't listen to the band's later music without Keith Moon, who will
always be my favorite member, and my inspiration for playing drums, and not
think of them as a different band. The music is great, that is something I
can always depend on, but the later material like "Face Dances", or what have
you, stick in my mind as Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, and
Kenny Jones. It just doesn't seem like the Who without Moonie.......