I've been away...

Hello again, happy Wholisters!  As you can see, I'm BACK!  Thanks to
everyone who sent me nice e-mails while I was away, it's good to know
ya'll were thinking of me.  Now for today's Ledbetterly News.

I visited the post office yesterday morning right before my post-
surgery checkup and mailed off a few things.  So anyone who's
expecting a parcel from me should get it within the next couple of
days.  (I'd normally announce this through private e-mail, but I
misplaced a couple of e-mail addresses, doh!)

>From the questions to ponder department: Do you think the illustrator
of those "Where's Waldo?" books modeled Waldo's clothes after the
clothes of Tommy's followers in the movie, or is the striking
similarity just a coincidence?

And finally, from the Miracle Cure department: The other day I
painfully wrenched my shoulder while picking up my big, heavy
backpack.  I was one hurtin' little yellow girl, but I had an idea.
Stepping aside from my friends, I executed a Pete-style windmill.
And my shoulder popped right back into place!  I attracted a few
puzzled looks, but who cares?  I was HEALED!

- -Yellow "All quiet on the western front" Ledbetter