Pete at Jones Beach in '93

 Someone asked about this show. I was there and I've heard Pete talk about
this show quite often in interviews. It was as good as he says it was. It was
the last show of the PsychoD tour. He was full of energy and obviously loved
being on stage. The show lasted nearly 3 hours and covered most of
Townshend's career as a solo artist. He played a few Who songs, Pinball
Wizard, See Me Feel Me,Eminence Front, I'm A Boy, Magic Bus, WAY, WGFA, and
probably others that I don't remember. He played all of PsychoD as well as
other solo stuff. Nothing frome Iron Man, Chinese Eyes, or Who Came
First---which was a bit dissappointing but it was still a great show. Pete
came back for 3 encores and smashed his acoustic guitar which was pretty
funny.

   As good as Jones Beach was nothing will beat seeing Pete at The Supper
Club in NY. I was standing about two people away from front center. Pete
played some great material. He was funny, energetic, and sounded great. The
only disappointment was seeing Bob Mould, but that has been overstated on the
list for a long time.

Vac